Diving within the seal enclosure
Availability April - October:
Sunday: 1:00 pm
Requirements (with confirmation):
- diving certification
- current proof of diving suitability
- a minimum age of at least 14 years
- minors must be accompanied by a guardian (or a dive guide of the Divecenter Rostock = an additional fee of €25.00 applies)
Afterwards you can explore our facility in an unsupervised dive of approx. 45 minutes. Any interactions between divers and seals are voluntary and spontaneous. Please be advised to not hold onto or restrict the animals in any way.
In order for family and friends to watch from the visitor platform regular admission is paid at the cash point. Divers are also welcome to spend time on our visitor platforms before and after the dive where our staff provides background information on the animals and our work. Please feel free to ask any further questions. No additional admission fee is required. Just state your name at the cash point.
Please be advised that:
- the visual range under water varies according to weather conditions.
- diving bottle and lead weight are included. All other equipment can be rented on-site. (e.g. total fee of €25.00 payable in cash)
- hood and gloves are mandatory!
Cancelation of a booked offer:
We accept cancelation of an offer free of charge 10 days in advance. Later cancelation up to 2 days in advance results in a fee of 50%. Cancelation one day in advance results in a late fee of 100%
- Name, address, e-mail address, and phone number
- For bookings via Mydays or Jochen-Schweizer it is essential to activate the voucher in advance online